Edinburgh Airport to Renaissance Club
- Leave airport following signs for Edinburgh, after 3 roundabouts and 0.86 miles merge onto the A8.(signposted Edinburgh)
- Travel 1.5 miles along A8
- At The Gogar junction branch left (signposted City Bypass) then at Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto The City of Edinburgh Bypass A720 (signposted Berwick upon Tweed)
- Stay on A720 for 11 miles
- At Sherriffhall roundabout take 3rd exit onto the City of Edinburgh Bypass A720
(signposted Berwick upon Tweed)
- At next roundabout take the 3rd exit and merge onto the A1 (signposted Berwick upon Tweed)
- Continue on A1 for 4.7 miles and at Bankton junction branch left (signposted North Berwick), then at roundabout take 2nd exit onto A198 (signposted North Berwick)
- After half mile take 3rd exit at next roundabout (signposted North Berwick)
- Continue on A198 3 miles through Longniddry. At roundabout take 2nd exit B1377
(signposted Drem) and continue for 5 miles
- Pass through Drem staying on B1377, after 2 miles turn left at T-junction onto A198.
- Renaissance Club is first turn on right.
Approaching Renaissance Club from the South
- From the A1
- Follow the A1 North (signposted Edinburgh) to the Abbotsview Junction (signposted Haddington). Branch left here
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A199 (signposted Aberlady A6137)
- At next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A6137 (signposted Aberlady)
- After 3 miles at roundabout take 2nd exit onto the A6137 (signposted Aberlady)
- Bear left and then bear right with the A6137 and continue forward into Aberlady
- Turn right into The Wynd A198 (signposted North Berwick)
- Continue in the A198 for 2.5 miles through Gullane
- Continue on the A198 after you leave Gullane and after a mile you will see turning to Renaissance Club on the left.